New Review: Jon Benson’s “7 Minute Muscle” Program
by Darrin Paulsent, Contributing Editor
If you’re interested in strength training and improving your overall health and personal fitness, you may have struggled to find the right approach that personally works the best for you. Many books on muscle building and weight lifting have been written over the years, but Jon Benson’s program “7 Minute Muscle” recently caught my eye for a couple of important reasons.
Since most of us don’t have the luxury of being able to spend an hour or more in the gym every day, we may wonder “What is the least amount of time I have to spend working out in order to see the best results possible?” No, it’s not necessarily that we’re lazy; to be able to fully commit to a workout regimen you must have the time to do it correctly. And some of us just happen to be really strapped for time right now!
The other appeal of Jon’s program was that it is based solidly on the most recent scientific findings in the fields of sports nutrition and psychophysiology (how the mind affects the body and vice-versa). We’ve all known for a long time that it takes the proper combination of diet, exercise, and the right mindset to build muscle; how you blend those elements correctly is also key.
That’s what makes Jon’s “7 Minute Muscle” program so attractive overall. It’s designed to help you produce the most muscle mass in the least amount of time, just as it says, using up no more than 7 minutes of your day! And it’s based on the latest cutting-edge knowledge in some rapidly evolving scientific areas.
Jon is an acknowledged physical fitness and nutrition authority degreed in Philosophical Studies and Human Communications from Abilene Christian University and MIT in Los Angeles. He also studied nutrition at the famous Cooper Clinic in Dallas. His system is based on hard science (almost one hundred studies and references!), common sense, practicality, and a focus on results. And, as you can see yourself, Jon is a living example of just how well his programs work!
Another nice feature of Jon’s “7 Minute Muscle” program is that it adapts to the needs of everyone – from the absolute beginner muscle-builders (using the basic 7 minute program) all the way to intermediate-to-advanced bodybuilders (using similar 14- and 21-minute regimens). His system works for virtually anyone interested in building muscle.
Other benefits of the 7MM system include:
– Substantial time savings – giving you back literally months or years over a lifetime
– Measurable progress – there’s one simple, targeted goal per workout to achieve
– Multiple resistance variations- addresses more muscle-growth factors than other systems
– “Hyperfocus” – mental exercises done during your workout that get you “in the zone”
– Reduced joint strain – the use of weights far lighter than what you may be accustomed to
– Decreased stress hormones – such as cortisol, which facilitates the storage of body fat
– A targeted approach – you’ll know exactly what to do and how to do it
– Easily-changed workouts – how to add variety to your training program
– Weekends off – everyone needs a little down-time, right?
– Improved quality of sleep – how being “in the zone” positively affects your sleep patterns.
Jon’s information-packed 82-page e-book in Adobe .pdf format is easy to read, easy to understand, and easy to follow. It includes a training log that you can use to track your progress, and also comes with 6 great training videos demonstrating the specific exercises used in the program for different muscle groups. All of this – and more – is instantly available to you via download, and it comes with an iron-clad 60-day, no-questions-asked money back guarantee!
I have to say I’m impressed! This program has everything you need to build muscle fast without spending half your life in the gym – and you can get started right now!! Download Jon’s “7 Minute Muscle” program and within minutes, you can be well on your way to building that physique you’ve always wanted!
Best wishes to you!